Sunday 15 June 2014: 10 am to 7 pm
(Open to members of the general public as well as the wine trade)
- Wine professionals*: Advance tickets: 18,00 € | Tickets bought on the door: 25,00 €
- General Public: Advance tickets: 28,00 € | Tickets bought on the door: 35,00 €
- If you are press, please register here.
*Please note, if you buy wine trade tickets you will be asked for accreditation on the door so please bring a business card, for example
- Weinfachbesucher Vorverkauf via Website (18,00 €) | Tageskassa ( 25,00 €)
- Privatbesucher Vorverkauf via Website (28,00 €) | Abendkassa ( 35,00 €)
All ticket purchases entitle you to taste hundreds of fine wines, and meet dozens of inspiring artisan producers.
Are the wines free once I am inside? Yes, all tasting at the event is free with your ticket purchase and you are invited to taste as many wines as you like.
Is there food at the event? There will indeed be a selection of food stalls at the event so you may like to bring some cash with you for a spot of lunch or supper.
Is my ticket refundable? Unfortunately it’s not but if you can’t make it at the last minute, we suggest you pass it on to a friend. We are sure they will certainly enjoy themselves.